Thursday, February 11, 2010

Valentines from the Past:


We made these cute cupcakes from (where else?) Family Fun in 2007.
They turned out so well, but you can't tell because I am horrible at taking pictures!
Trust me, though, they were cute.
Photobucket

**********************

In 2008 and 2009, we had a special heart shaped breakfast.
Cinnamon french toast cut out in a heart shape with cookie cutters.
Pink Heart Shaped (sort of...) pancakes.
Both were awesome!



*********************

One of my best Valentines ever in 2002, right after Eric and I started dating.
He brought me a dozen fire and ice roses (my fav!) and tied to each rose was written something that he loves about me. I still have all the little tags, even.

Then he wrote me the sweetest, most funny poem in the whole world.
I love that guy.
Here are some pictures of us from that Valentines day long ago...

Photobucket
I still love him.
Just a whole lot more.

No comments: