A couple of years ago, I found this blog post about fixing your children's meals in muffin tins. I tried it a couple of times, but had forgotten about it until last week.
Lunch time is always the hardest meal of the day for me. I am eating healthy things that my kids don't like (veggie burgers, usually) and I need to fix something for them and something for the baby. Three completely different meals at one meal time. When the kids started arguing that they wanted different meals, I remembered this trick and put it to the test. This time with older kids who actually had opinions.
The verdict: They LOVED it! Ate everything. Even the carrots! The next time lunch gets overwhelming for me, I will pull out our lovely muffin tin and go to work. It doesn't get easier (or more fun to eat!) than this!
Is It Possible?
3 days ago







2 comments:
having fun checking your blog often.....love the great ideas! Thanks for passing them on so that we don't have to do the hard part - looking ideas up!
Great Idea. Can't wait to try this with Alexis. She will have a great time with that.
Post a Comment