Friday, February 5, 2010

"Eat your Heart Out"

If you don't receive the Family Fun magazine, you are missing out! When it arrives in the mail, I devour it all month. It is full of fun ideas to do with children and they are simple, for the most part! Even their online ideas are amazing.

We tried the "Eat Your Heart Out" jello hearts for Family Home Evening. I didn't have time for the top layer, and it really needs the top layer for look and taste. They were a crowd pleaser, though, regardless of the way they looked.
Maya even matches with her striped shirt!

1 comment:

Kerri said...

Alright..I saw these in the magazine while at the Dr. office last week. Read it and wondered if it could really turn out like the magazine showed it. I'm so impressed that it DOES! I think I'll plan on this treat. thanks for being the one to experiment!