Monday, February 1, 2010

It Deserves More...

I decorate for every holiday. (really, every one) When I was gathering the decorations for the month of February, I was a little disappointed in myself. I saw 4 boxes for Christmas, 3 for Halloween, 1 very large box for Easter, and a grocery bag for Valentines day. Even Thanksgiving and St. Patrick's day have a box, for cryin' out loud! The day we celebrate our love for each other deserves a little more, I think.

But then, I think that if anyone were to walk into our home, they would know that love is there. The people and things that I love are all over the walls and shelves. And hopefully, written all over the faces of the people that live here, is the contentment that comes from being loved.

So, that's how I'm decorating this year!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love reading your blog. You really do have a gift for expressing yourself. You are such a fun Mom -- it makes me happy just knowing my grandkids get to have you for a Mom.