

Here's Hayden and uncle Trevor.
Maya and Aunt Brookie. Look how happy that baby is! She loved the snow. She put her face in a couple of times to try to eat it. When we would sled down the hill she would yell, "WEEE!" It was so precious.
In the end, we had to leave early. Maya lost a glove and her boots weren't staying on, so she was one cold little baby. Thank goodness my mom brought hot chocolate. That was nice after the cold. We had a great time!






4 comments:
You guys look frozen! One thing I definitely don't miss living in VA is the snow! But, for kids it's fun, of course. Oh, I love your new background. So cute!
It does look very cold! You are so daring to brave that kind of weather with your little ones. And I always say I would rather have my kids warm than cold, so you are not an overprotective mom...just a wise one!
So cute! I love the pictures. It was so good to run into you at Target.. your guys are even cuter in real life :). We really should get together one of these days.
Yeah for sledding! And yeah for your sledding location! I think it's the best place ever to sled with little ones because there's penty of room & it's easy to see :) It looks like your kids LOVED it & will have good memories of their mom being crazy with them in the snow :) Cute background on your blog - you always find the best stuff!
Post a Comment