Hayden and I went to Subway for lunch today. I was joking around with him while we were in line. He usually thinks it's funny when he calls me other people's names, so I started calling him Maya and Eric.
He turned and looked at me and said loud enough for everyone in Subway to hear, "Mom, let's not goof around right now, OK?"
Well, sheesh! I was a little embarrassed. After all, what four year old has to tell their mom to behave?
Is It Possible?
3 days ago






6 comments:
That's hilarious! Where does he get all his material?
How funny. Hayden sounds so much like my Ian.
this really made laugh!
I love that Brandi. He seems like such a little man!
Great story! You have really cute kids. When are you going to post some new recipes? I need some new dinner ideas?
HA! That is so funny! that Hayden cracks me up!
Post a Comment