Maya has been so cute lately! For Christmas she got a couple of baby dolls and a baby stroller from Grandma Judy. We gave her a baby and my Grandma Elliott gave her a baby as well. She much prefers the baby from Great Grandma. She carries it around and push her in the stroller with a blanket around her. She has even named this baby! She calls her "Baby Two". I have no idea why. The other baby that we gave her is always her second choice and that baby doesn't have a name. If she can't find her baby, she'll come up and ask, "Baby Two?" She also is very particular about how the baby looks. The baby's hat has to be on with the bow tied. I have even caught Maya with a wipee wiping the baby's face clean! How cute is that?
Maya is also becoming a little OCD. If the dishwasher, the dryer, or any door in the house is open, it MUST be closed. Even if I am in the middle of unloading the dishwasher, she closes it. It doesn't matter who is in the room, she must close the door. I guess it's funny, unless you're the one who has to open the dishwasher 5 separate times while you're unloading it!
She also loves bullying her big brother. Yes, she is a bully! If she sees him watching TV or playing a video game, she runs up and turns the TV off and waits for his reaction. She will take his controller for the PlayStation and run away as fast as she can, all the while giggling. And, yesterday, for no reason that I could tell, she just walked up to him and punched him in the stomach. (After my initial shock and snicker, she went on time out.) Speaking of which, time out is such a punishment for Hayden. Maya on the other hand doesn't care. She just stands in her crib with her arms folded on top of the bars and her head laying down until I come to get her.
Life did not get easier after we had Maya, but it definitely got more interesting!
Is It Possible?
3 days ago






7 comments:
She holds her own I guess. It is so interesting to watch their little personalites develop. :)
Those girls can give you a run for your money. My Maya knows how to push buttons too.
So hilarious! Jake and I are laughing so hard! I wonder if our little girl will be as "interesting". . .
Hey Brandi, Love your blog. I know, I am one of those nutso's that look at blogs and I somehow found yours. I want to know where you found your cute background. I love it. I really don't like mine so I have a hard time keeping up on it. Let me know. Thanks!
Girl Power, Maya!
That's what I do to Troy to get his attention.
Does Hayden give a good reaction?
Awe, I love that! I know when Gretta started having her own opinions and funny little ways of doing things I was a little sad she wasn't my 'baby' anymore. But at the same time - it's so fun to see their personalities come out and realize that they are their own little spirits :)
Gretta does the SAME THING in time out! That cracks me up. She doesn't mind them one bit - weird.
I'd say you should be grateful she is shutting the doors, and not OPENING all of them. I think this is more annoying. Cuz who really wants to see in our messy cupboards and dishwasher:)
Post a Comment