
We had our ward party last Friday night. It was a Chili Cook-off/ Trunk or treat. The kids (and us) dressed up and begged for candy around to the different rooms in the church. It was my goal to get Eric to dress up this year and here is what we went as ...HIPPIES! I think Eric secretly liked this costume. He totally became a hippie. We have been coming up with catch-phrases from the 70's like, Groovy, Psycadelic, etc. and when we put our costumes on for a family party on Monday, Eric pulled out the Brady Bunch dance moves.
Hayden loves his spiderman costume, and he tells everyone the muscles in his costume are REAL! And Maya doesn't really care what she is, but she sure is cute! The chicken costume fits her because her hair is constantly standing straight up like a chicken. Can't wait until tonight! Time for tons of candy, scary movies, frightening the trick or treaters...I'm all set!






12 comments:
Your hubby is such a great sport - not sure I could ever get mine to dress up..... You two are styling!!!!
Cute costumes guys....Eric could do a great Elvis!!!
You look HOT, Brandi!!
It's crazy but my ward in Virginia did the exact same thing for Halloween--chili and trunk-or-treat. You guys all look really cute in your costumes!
I think for our next family picture I'll get Paul to make a compilation of all of us that have worn some/all of that hippy costume.... Rick & Judy, Shelley & Paul, Mike & Em, Chirs and Angelle, & now you & Eric...what a "family resemblance" we'll have then! the groov'n salways
They did look hot! I got to see them at the ward party! What great costumes!
You guys look great! But I'm really getting lost in Hayden's dimple - Spiderman never looked so cute.
That is one good lookin hippie couple! You guys look great- the kids are adorable and I have to agree about Hayden's dimple... spiderman never looked SO cute!
You guys look great-and what cute kids. Way to get into the spirit of things-one day I will convince my husband to dress up.
I am impressed! What great costumes!! I wish I could get Tim to go all out...it is murder just trying to get him to put on a matching t-shirt or hat or something! Way to go! Spidey looks pretty tough too!
Brandi you guys are so cute
Awesome! What fun! Travis is kind of a stick in the mud about stuff like thta so I give Eric major props for going all the way...
Post a Comment