Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Our Halloween Activities


We have had such a fun month so far. We have gone to Frightmares twice, Hogle Zoo, Gardner Village, Cornbelly's, and we have also made yummy treats: Frankensteins, Sugar cookies, and pumpkin cookies. We have more fun coming up next week, but here's what we've been up to!

4 comments:

Amber said...

Looks like so much fun! Were the slide and huge trampoline at Cornbelly's?

Brandi said...

Yes those were at Cornbelly's. If it wasn't so freezing cold last night, we would have stayed there till it closed. Well worth the money in my book!

Robyn said...

What a cute slideshow--I love the old silent movie effect. Have you ever tried digital scrapbooking?

Ryan and Brindi said...

Hi Brandi!! I am so excited you found my blog! I am just barely learning how to work this thing! :) Your children are beautiful! I can't believe how old they are... crazy! You must be so proud. -Brindi-