Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Eric's Birthday

We celebrated Eric's birthday last week on October 25th. It was so much fun! Eric requested an Angel Food cake with whipped cream and strawberry jam for the topping. (which is so delicious! We eat this on our pancakes!) We had my Dad and Georgie watch the kids over night (THANK YOU SO MUCH!) and we went to PF Changs and to see a movie. Then, we slept in! It was relaxing and so enjoyable. Thanks, Judy, for watching the kids a little longer. We honestly had the best time. I'm so glad I am married to such a good guy! I love you, honey.



2 comments:

Julie said...

Brandi - you got Eric the PERFECT "Man" gift!!!! A large remote - what more can a man want? Way to go!!! Happy birthday Eric! October is a great month to be born!!!!! Julie b.

Lila said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ERIC!!!

Oh my gosh I need to know where you got that remote, I need to get one for Travis...