Well I guess I got tagged by my new Step Mom-in-law. I didn't know that this tagging thing worked unless you had your own blog, but apparently it works if your wife does. So without further adeu and so my wife will be happy with me I now Present the life of Eric Salway, From A to Z.
A- Attached or single: Attached
B- Best Friends: Why my lovely wife Brandi of course. I also still have two friends from Childhood that I try and somewhat keep in touch with, Darryl Feilbach and Richard Pittman
C-Cake or Pie: Depends on the time of year. I love cake Most of the year but right around Thanksgiving till the end of the year it is all Pie Baby!
D- Day of choice: I love Saturdays the most. Especially when BYU is playing.
E- Essential Item: My Treo. I honestly feel uneasy when I don't know where it is or if the battery is getting low. Now that I can receive e-mail from my cell phone I feel like I can go anywhere and still be on the clock. As Kip from Napoleon Dynamite once sang... "I love Technology!"
F- Favorite Color: Blue... True blue through and through
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: If it is Cinnamon Bears than Bears but if not it's worms. I love to bite their little heads off or tails (you can't really tell with a worm)
H- Hometown: Stockton, CA (The Ghetto baby)
Indulgence(s): Watching Trashy TV with my wife and way too much Football on Sundays
J- January or July: July
K- Kids: Hayden and Maya
L-Life is Incomplete Without: Brandi, ESPN, BYU Football, Weekends, Long hot bubble baths (Kidding.. kind of), DVR, Mtn. Dew, The Gospel, oh yeah and my kids (Things listed were not necessarily in order of importance, except for my wife of course)
M- Marriage Date: June 26th, 2002
N- Number of Siblings: 1 sister and 4 Bros (Grew up with a lot of testosterone in he home)
O- Oranges or Apples: Oranges but neither if I could choose
P- Phobias or Fears: Unemployment, Medical Bills in the mail, Dentists, Mice, (ask Brandi how I react)
Q- Quotes: Multiple quotes from Zoolander, Princess Bride, and from the TV show The Office... "That's what she said"
R- Reason To Smile: I'm almost finished with this (j/k) I have the best family in the world and was born a Cougar fan not a Ute.
S- Season: Spring/Summer right in between when Golf is the best
T- Tag Three +: Anyone that feels the need
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I'm actually really attractive. I'm just wearing a fat suit so the ladies wills top hitting on me. Also, I secretly want to be a Cop
V- Vegetarian or Meat Eater: Meat all day all the way.
W- Worst Habit I'm sure my wife could point out many. After about 6 months to 1 year I get really antsy about my job and go look for something else. I guess one of these days I really should go be a police officer.
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: X-Rays I guess, as an Ultrasound would really hurt and I'd be afraid of what they might find.
Y- Your Favorite Food: Prime Rib. There is nothing better than a nice juicy piece of Prime rib medium to medium rare with Horse radish and Au Jus. Good Gosh that sounds so good right now. Freaking diet I'm on that won't let me eat Prime rib meals a day.
Z- Zodiac: Scorpio
Typical Friday
1 week ago






6 comments:
I love it... Thank you Eric!!!
You're so funny, Eric!!
Oh, and by-the-way, I think you should be a cop:) Sorry Brandi...and mom.
all it takes is an application, and later a physical. I think u should go for it - what's stopping u? P.s. david is planning on bringing some mice to thanksgiving - he is pretty curious. Do pet mice have the same effect?
Way to go! Your husband seems so funny, I really enjoyed getting to know him through the post, tell him he will have to do it more often :)
Eric you hated it at news paper agency corp. I don't see how giving that same type of personality a gun would make that environment any better. Just my two bits; I will support you in whatever you decide.
The old fart Brent!!
I mean their type of personality... I hope you didn't think I meant your personality!!
Post a Comment