Sunday, October 21, 2007

ABC, IT'S ME!

My friend, Amber, who is new to the blogging world tagged me to do this! This is a fun one. Thanks, Amber!
A- Attached or single: Attached
B- Best Friends: Eric, and even though I'm not great at staying in touch, I still consider Lindy my best friend.
C-Cake or Pie: CAKE! I love most all cakes, especially Dairy Queen's ice cream cake. The fudge and cookie center....AH! That's heaven to me.
D- Day of choice: Um, Friday! Weekends still mean party time!
E- Essential Item: My "CHI" straightener. You guys should see my hair when I wake up. It cannot be tamed! This is the only thing I've found that works miracles. It was well worth the $100 we paid for it, believe me.
F- Favorite Color: Sometimes red, sometimes green. Mostly Red.
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: Worms. They last longer.
H- Hometown: Farmington, UT...I would love to move back!
Indulgence(s):
J- January or July: July
K- Kids: Hayden and Maya
L-Life is Incomplete Without:Eric, my kids, my testimony.
M- Marriage Date: June 26th, 2002
N- Number of Siblings: 3 brothers, 2 sisters
O- Oranges or Apples: Apples
P- Phobias or Fears: AHH! SPIDERS!
Q- Quotes: "Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier." -Mother Teresa
R- Reason To Smile: It's almost Halloween!
S- Season: Fall
T- Tag Three +: Heidi, Dad, and Jody
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I can stand on my head longer than any of you.
V- Vegetarian or Meat Eater: I don't love meat, and I have a hard time eating some vegetables. But, probably more of a vegetarian.
W- Worst Habit: I'm addicted to blogging
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: ultrasounds.
Y- Your Favorite Food: ITALIAN! I love alfredo sauce. I know it is the worst thing you can eat, but that's probably why it's so good. Olive Garden's bread sticks dipped in alfredo sauce is better than...ALMOST anything!
Z- Zodiac: Taurus

7 comments:

Jen Bird said...

That was so much fun reading!! And I LOVED the spooky song!! How cute!

Brent's Family said...

Thanks Brandi..
Ya I still love you!!

Chelsey said...

Hi Brandi! This is Chelsey Sanford (formerly Johnson). I just saw your blog link from Camie's site. Crazy! You have such a cute family. Love it. Anyway, I would love for you to be able to view my blog (if you would like to, of course!), but I have permissions set on it, so I would need to send you an e-mailed invitation. If you want to e-mail me then I can send you one. My e-mail address is chelseyann7@yahoo.com. Thanks! :)

dishes and laundry said...

Oh yeah, dipping the breadsticks in the alfredo sauce! Mmmmmm.

Amber said...

Yea, you did it! It was so fun to read that because I learned so much about you!

Lindy T! said...

I just got teary eyed reading that you still consider me your best friend...Cause you know you're still mine!! We do need to be a little bit better at keeping in touch. Okay a lot better. Call me sometime!! And I love looking at your blog all of the time..

Camie said...

Love it! So fun to read and get to know you better.