So, I have been sick with the flu- not the flu - some mutant form of the flu or something of that kind for 4 days! Yes, count them, 4 days! And, while I was warned by my friend, Marisa, that the flu going around was killer, nothing could have prepared me for how sick I have been. It started around 8pm on Saturday night and just today I am able to get around. Sunday, I decided that I would be fine and that we would just go to Bear Lake anyway because it couldn't last more than 24 hours. NOPE! I was pretty much checked out most of the trip, which is why you won't be seeing any pictures of my pathetic self while camping. (My sister in law Angelle took the pictures that I have- THANKS SO MUCH!) My kids, as you can see had a blast, so that made it worth it in the end.
My poor husband, though. Can you imagine? Camping, taking care of his sick wife, the kids, cooking, setting up camp, really! What kind of wife am I? He has been such a good sport. I have not heard him complain or grunt or moan once while taking care of the kids, working, housework, and me these whole 4 days. Did I score on a husband or what? The laundry is done and actually PUT AWAY, the dishes are clean and the house looks great! I would have been glad to have the house still standing, but it is great to finally be feeling better and not have a list of things to do. Thanks so much, Honey! I'm doing better now. Thanks for the phone calls, dinner, babysitting, etc. We have the best friends and family ever!
Is It Possible?
3 days ago






1 comment:
Brandi.. Ia m glad you are feeling alittle better... I bet the lady from Walmart gave it to you.. Maybe that is why she was so moody.
Love ya DAD!
Post a Comment