skip to main |
skip to sidebar
I think my daughter is half monkey!
The other day, I was reading a book to Hayden in the living room when I heard the water on in the bathroom. I walked in to Maya sitting in the bathroom sink with the water running! How did she get up there you might ask? Watch and see! Keep in mind--she is only 14 months old.
15 comments:
Hi Brandi - I tried to see it - but the video wouldn't work on my computer - but I understand completely about "monkey" business. Hunter was such a monkey - climbing up on everything from a very young age! And now he climbs to the top of the trees - constantly! But we love it huh? Hey - what is your email address so I can "invite" you to our blog site? Sincerely, Julie
She is so adorable!!!!! Love it!
Julie--
My email is ericandbrandilynn@yahoo.com
I can't wait to start keeping in touch again!
Monkey toes!!! So cute!
My rock climbing husband would think this was so exciting. Give me a call if you want to borrow a harness and a rope.
oh my she is so cute!!!
That is soooo hilarious! I love how she just tries so hard, only to be taken away from her goal! So funny!
Watch out Brandi, that was amazing, that girl can climb!!!
Wow. I haven't seen her since she started walking and now she's climbing...What a doll! I can't wait to see her next week...
How funny! I love it! I had a question for you... where did you get your cute black hutch in your kitchen? I love it!
Hey Maya that is pretty neat.. Love Grandpa
Cami-- The hutch was given to me by my grandma. It was oak and the glass had gold etching and brass knobs, etc. I painted it black, but new knobs on and replaced the glass for very little money. They have hutches at DI all the time that are in great condition, but just out of style. It's totally easy to re-do them. The hardest part is being brave enough to try. I figure, if it doesn't look good, you can always sand it down and try something else. You really can't mess up with black, though. That's why I love it!
it's called.. what Maya wants - Maya finds a way to get! You and Eric will have a lifetime of joy and adventure raising her. Sure glad she part of our lives.
Brandi,
Your blog is so darling. It was so good to see you this summer! Now we can keep in touch! You have such a cute family. I am so happy for you! What an smart little girl. Have fun with the many adventures of motherhood!
Linds
That is so hilarious!! (for us to watch:) Keep getting these moments on film...it's amazing that you can forget things like that!
Post a Comment