There is a show called "Yo Gabba Gabba" on Nick Jr. I thought it looked like the lamest show ever, but my baby, Maya, LOVES it! As soon as it comes on, she gets excited and stomps her feet and dances all around. This is the best video I could get of it, because when I pull out the camera, she doesn't want to perform. She is getting so big! I am having fun with her.
Typical Friday
1 week ago






5 comments:
Maya is so adorable! Look out Brandi - the boys will be knocking when she's a teenager!
That is so cute! I love her crazy feet!
Whoa, that's some crazy dancing!!! I love it.
Her little feet are adorable! Gretta likes this show too - I think it has to do with how they repeat things and the fun music...who knows. Are the little guys monsters? What are they supposed to be?!
All I can say is "how adorable is she"! She is so cute! My mom had her neighbor make the october letters about six years ago- she forgot she had them for me until just this year : ). They look like they could be fairly easy to make if you just had a good tool to cut them out. I am really impressed with how adorable Hayden's party was- you are so creative!
Post a Comment