Thursday, September 20, 2007

Hayden's Version of a Scary Story

Hayden LOVES scary stories. He used to ask me to tell him a scary story about 5+ times a day. Here is his version. I don't know how he does it! He always has a surprise ending. The other day in the car he asked for a scary story and I told him I was going to tell him a "real" scary story. I started telling him about this one time when I was in high school I was going to sleep and I heard this scratching sound under my bed. He stopped me right there and said, "Mom, you know I don't like scary stories, they give me bad dreams!" I'll never know how his mind works!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm impressed with his story telling abilities. What an imagination.

Brent's Family said...

Hayden you scared me!!!!!!!!!!!
Love Grandpa

Anonymous said...

Hayden, I can't sleep with my pillow anymore after hearing your story.