Hayden had his first day of Preschool on Tuesday with Miss Barbara! I was still very sick, so Eric got to take him his first day. I did manage to get out of bed to take these pictures of him. He is so excited to get to go to school. I heard him ask Eric if the school bus was here yet. Sorry-not until Kindergarten!
I got to take him today, and it made me a little sad. He ran right in without giving me a hug goodbye. He was just too excited. I'm sad that he is not my baby anymore, but I am glad that he is well adjusted and that learning is fun for him. He is such a happy boy and so energetic. I only hope that his teachers will be able to appreciate it and not find it distracting. (because it can be!) It's a big milestone! (for me more than Hayden)
I got to take him today, and it made me a little sad. He ran right in without giving me a hug goodbye. He was just too excited. I'm sad that he is not my baby anymore, but I am glad that he is well adjusted and that learning is fun for him. He is such a happy boy and so energetic. I only hope that his teachers will be able to appreciate it and not find it distracting. (because it can be!) It's a big milestone! (for me more than Hayden)






4 comments:
Hayden looks like such a little combo of you both - he is adorable! I can only imagine how happy, exciting and hard that milestone is. I agree with your dad on who gave you the flu, that was funny. And btw, way to go Eric for putting the rest of our hubbies to shame! My husband is helpful but, laundry??...dang!
How cute is he! Can you believe that he actually old enough to be going to preschool? Addie starts back in Novemeber and I think I will cry the whole day. I don't feel old enough, our babies are growing up way to fast. Thank you so much for all of the advice on pictures- I truly appreciate it! I think I will want your sister to take some pictures of Addie and Brigs together... I need to email her. Your the best!
What a handsome little preschooler. Be strong! I can definitely wait for my little guy to move on. They really grow up so fast!
What ever happened to the days of bottles and binkies??? Sam too has started preschool. And although it is so hard it is quite neat to see them grow and take these big steps in their lives. I love it! On the other hand... WOW Brandi, we're getting old. We have 4 yr olds!!!! YIKES!
Post a Comment