His teacher has been great! He has learned so much, I feel like he's ready for Kindergarten already. He still has another year of pre-school, unfortunately. Can you tell he's sick of the pictures? Sorry, bud.
I thought I'd share a little bit about why I love this boy. From the start he has been a joy. Honestly, he is so kind hearted and caring about others and especially me. There have been a few times when I have cried if I'm frustrated or sad and he makes sure to comfort me. He always tells me that I'm the best mom and that I'm good at everything I do. He compliments my cooking, even though I can see on his face that he doesn't love it sometimes. He tells me that I'm pretty and that he's happy we're friends. He gives good hugs and tells great jokes and he has the most infectious laugh! I could go on. I'm thankful to have him for a son and I'm thankful that my other children will have him for an older brother. He is a leader and he always tries to do what is best. He's my little bud during the day! I just love him, and it makes me so happy to watch him grow and try new things. Congratulations, little graduate! It's all gonna get better from here!!






2 comments:
Hi Brandi. So fun to hear from you on my blog and to be able to see yours. What a cute family!
What a doll! Aren't boys just so much fun? Congrats on graduation!
Post a Comment