Hayden would do so well living on a farm, and if I had my way, we would definitely have more land. He loves being outside with the animals. He's tough and he has the attitude that he can do anything. After trying to watch a few kids milk the cow, Hayden walked up there with a "Let me show you how it's done" kind of walk and showed everyone the proper way to do it. Using both hands, no less!
Here's my Dad and Maya. I love this picture. My Dad is such a wonderful grandpa. He actually chases the kids around and makes them laugh. He is goofy sometimes and I still laugh when he pretends to run into a door or something.
Anyway, I love Wheeler Farm. I want to build my house right in the middle of the trees with my backyard facing the river. Ahhh.... maybe someday. (probably never...)






5 comments:
That looks like so much fun! And gotta love grandpas! Grandkids turn grandparents into kids again! Your kids are getting so big! They're so cute Brandi!
Thanks for the nice comments and post on my blog.. Brandi I am lucky to have such great children and grandchildren! I love you
What fun! I love Wheeler farm! I remember going there on field trips as a kid. Looks like your kids had a blast!
Brandi- Hi, it's Terryn (Hendrickson) from way back when. Good old FJH. I just stumbled onto your blog! You have an adorable family and it looks like all is well!
Feel free to visit my fam!
Staggefamily@blogspot.com
Brandi!!! It was so fun to have a comment from you! Your family is adorable!! Two kids! That is crazy! Its good too see you (through blog!)
Post a Comment