Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Yes, I ate snails.


Here is a horrible video of me eating es cargo on our cruise. Surprisingly, it didn't taste bad. Just like garlic and butter, but it was very slimy and the thought of what it was frightened me. I will probably never do that again, but it was free!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Hey Brandi! I know this is totally random, but I came across your blog and wanted to say "hi." It's me...Jen Bright:) I haven't seen or talked to your FOREVER, but it was fun to read your blog and see what you have been up to. I can't believe you ate a snail:)...yuck!

Anyway, I had a blast sitting next to you in our 10th grade choir class. You were a great friend to me in high school. It's too bad we didn't hang out more.

You look gorgeous by the way....and your kids are soooo cute!!

mikensi said...

you were very mature about this.. very calm and collect. lol! i don't think i could have done that-- props to you! you look gorgeous, btw!