Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Going Private!

After a couple of weird experiences with who is looking at my blog, I've decided to go private. I will not make it private until next Monday or Tuesday, so leave your email address with me, so that you can still read my blog! I love keeping in touch this way, but I keep feeling like I should do this, so...even you closet readers that never leave comments, leave me your email or else you can't visit me anymore!!

19 comments:

HeidiPorter said...

You better know my email sis so add it. Love ya!

Jan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Chelsey said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
dishes and laundry said...

Brandi, I'll get you my email in person. Soooo curious - what were the weird experiences with people reading your blog? I get all kinds of people from all over the world (literally) reading my blog - the funniest is seeing how they found me. Hope the weirdos didn't come from me. But I've never had anything that creeped me out - it just fascinates me.

Brandi said...

Yeah. I'll have to tell you a couple of the things. When I have pictures of my kids, and names, and I even have my last name on here...STUPID of me. I had no idea what I was doing when I started this.

Amber said...

You know my email, right?

Brandi said...

Amber-I don't have your email saved. Just send me an email, and I'll save it.

Jill said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Julie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Christy said...

Sounds scary. We went private in the beginning and then took it off our blog at Christmas time because we did our Christmas newsletter on it. I have been hoping I don't regret it. Especially since I am a teacher and I live in the neighborhood that feeds into the school. I definately know that you have to be careful out there. I look forward to working with you more in Young Womens! I would like to keep reading your blog if you would like me to. I will give you my e-mail when I see you next if you would like to invite me. Thanks!

Brandi said...

Of course, Christy! You can give it to me on Sunday.

Unknown said...

I think you already have my email...so don't forget me!

Kimberly

Unknown said...

PS...I've been wanting to go private...how do you do it?

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you're going private. I've worried about it too. You are so wonderuflly open and your kids are so dang cute. Love you all to pieces.

Jody said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jen Bird said...

That's definetly been on my mind...I just need to decide to do it!! Especially since my music got changed too! It makes you wonder who's looking at your life....so weird! Yes, I would love to look at your blog so my e-mail address is jenwalker15@hotmail.com Oh, and where do you get your cute backgrounds....I'm such a computer dummy!

Brandi said...

Jen,
I download the free paper from shabbyprincess.com
and then I just copy and paste it to the html code. If you right click on my blog, and the click on "view source", that will show my html code. It might help you figure out where to paste the paper, etc.

The Peake Family said...

Brandi,
Hey its me your old neighbor. I am so freaked out by this! Maybe I should go private too... Add me, my e-mail is thepeakefam@hotmail.com.
Thanks, Sumar