I was tagged by Julie! This was fun, Thanks. Now everyone will know that I have a great husband, and that I am stubborn and short and have a bad tember
What is his name? Eric, E-Rowe, SALWAY, etc.
- How long have you been married? 5 1/2 years
- How long did you date? 4 months before we were engaged.
- How old is he? 28
- Who eats more? Um, depends on the meal. Probably him.
- Who said "I love you" first? He did.
- Who is taller? Have you seen me? Of course he is taller!
- Who sings better? I love Eric's voice. I would say he does.
- Whose temper is worse? Eric is very patient with me. The kids can sometimes be a different story. I really would say my temper is worse, but only one week out of the month.
- Who does the laundry? I do, but if Eric sees that it's piling up, he just goes and does it! I should slack a little more often.
- Who does the dishes? I do the breakfast dishes, he does the dinner ones.
- Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do, but when I'm pregnant I sleep on the left side because it's closer to the bathroom.
- Who pays the bills? He does, but I help...a little.
- Who mows the lawn? I have no idea how to mow a lawn. How sad is that?
- Who cooks dinner? Me.
- Who drives when you are together? Eric does.
- Who is more stubborn? I am. Dang. I can't believe I just admitted that.
- Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Eric, always. I am stubborn, as I just said.
- Whose parents do you see the most? Eric's. They invite us over more! We usually can't turn down an invite!!
- Who proposed? He did.
- Who has more friends? I don't know. Eric is friends with everyone, so probably him.
- Who has more siblings?We both have 5
- Who wears the pants in the family? I think we both take turns in different areas. We share the pants. :)
- Now I tag Cami, Marisa, Heidi, and Amber. That means if you are reading this, and you see your name you have to do a post like this on your blog, only it's supposed to be about your spouse.






1 comment:
That was so fun to read, I could never get sick of reading these. You learn so much about people!! And that's a cute one to compare you and Eric!
Post a Comment