Sunday, August 26, 2007

Who uses that word?!

The other day we were eating dinner and there were ice cubes in our cups. Hayden looked at the melting ice and observed, "The ice is being integrated into the water!" What? I don't think I've ever used that word in my life, and here Hayden is using the word rather correctly. Do I have a genius on my hands, or what?

6 comments:

Lila said...

cute! I love Hayden.

Brent's Family said...

Hey whats integrated?
Love grandpa Brent

Jen Bird said...

That is so funny!! Kids say the funniest things! He does sound like a genius. :-) I can't believe how old Hayden is. Time goes by too fast. What a cute dog too.

Jody said...

That is really funny! You've got to love the things they say sometimes.

Meet the Elliott's said...

Very clever he is....clever children are a great blessing. Hey take a look at Shelley's blog...

Camie said...

It is so true when they say "Kids say the darndest things!" How funny is that, it looks like you have an Baby Einstien on your hands :) or at least one with quite the vocabulary! I really like your other baby as well, I can't believe the dog found the binky that is hilarious!