Monday, August 20, 2007

Like Mother Like Daughter


I found this picture of me, and knew that I had a similar one of Maya. Both riding a horse, both in pink overall, both about the same age. I know she looks a lot like her dad, but there are a few similarities to us. I thought these pictures were fun! Enjoy!

5 comments:

Lindy T! said...

Look at the proud mommy you are.... And are you sure you didn't set the picture up to match one another...Just kidding. She is such a cute happy little girl, which reminds me just of you!

Brandi said...

Honestly, I didn't pose it to be the same! I took Maya's picture the day before her birthday and I was looking through my scrapbook yesterday. She is a happy girl, though.

Lila said...

So cute!

Brittney said...

Those eyes of Mayas are a killer! She is beautiful Brandi. Seeing all of your pictures of camping got me excited. We are going camping for the first time with the kids in two weeks. Although after reading how you left Maya home I started wondering if taking Cooper is such a good idea. Oh well!

Timothy & Kimberly Pettitt said...

Wow, I can't believe how much you two look alike! I bet that is crazy to look at!