Friday, August 24, 2007

My OTHER baby


I walked upstairs to put Maya down for a nap and found Cali sucking an old binki of Maya's. She wasn't chewing on it like most dogs would. She was actually sucking it. Aww, even doggies like to be babied.
I am finally starting to love our dog. We bought a doggie door yesterday and have not had a single accident since! She plays so well with our kids and visitors. I really couldn't ask for a better dog. (I guess she's really still a puppy--6 months old--but she's as big as Hayden!)

3 comments:

Lila said...

That is funny!

Unknown said...

She is SO cute! Yes, she is definitely still a puppy. I'm glad you are starting to really like her. Every growing boy needs a dog!

John and Kristen said...

My name is Kristen. Is Cali a labradoodle? She is very cute! We have a australian labradoodle that will turn 1 on Sept. 3. I love to find new doodle owners! Enjoy your puppy! By the way, Jody Wright is my sister in law.