skip to main |
skip to sidebar
IKEA opened today
So, a couple of my girlfriends and I decided to go to the Grand Opening of IKEA in Draper today. I have never been to an IKEA, so I was very excited. We got there and after parking a 1/2 mile away and the police directing traffic two blocks in front of the store, and seeing the line wrap around the store (it's a HUGE store) and weave in and out a few times, we decided that was not for us. Not with our 5 young kids! That line would have taken at least an hour, not to mention the chaos inside. Sadly, my IKEA trip will have to wait...AT LEAST a month!!
5 comments:
My friend in San Antonio raves about IKEA but when I visited thier website I was less than impressed. I am anxious to hear what you think the next time you get to go.
My husband stopped by IKEA yesterday on his way home from Provo. He said it was AMAZING! They have a showroom with all of their furniture, and they have everything that you could possibly think of to put in a home. They also have child care while you shop! And a restaurant with 99 cent kid meals. I'm going to try to stop by today. Eric couldn't stop talking about it.
CHILDCARE WHILE YOU SHOP! We need more places like that. I was just telling my sister in law that I wish massage places and day spas would offer that. I'm there!
Hey Brand Matt says it is awesome.I want to go so bad tell me how it is. He said it was all the craze in England but that the store was always so crazy most people would order online and go pick stuff up but I want to know so fill me in.
Ok. I gave in and went this afternoon to IKEA. There is one word to describe the experience. OVERWHELMING! They have way too much stuff. I didn't get through even 1/4th of what they had there! The child care was full the whole time, so I didn't get to use that luxury. I need to go back a few more times to truly appreciate it. Lila, you'll have to stop by when you're up here, and Heidi, you'll have to come with me when we can both get babysitters!
Post a Comment