Thursday, May 17, 2007

Joy School Graduation: May 17, 2007

3 comments:

Lila said...

After we talked at FHE the other night I found myself pondering how you do all that you do. I need to come spend the week at you house and figure out how you are doing all the clubs, playgroups and joyschool with two kids. I feel like I live in chaos most days and wonder around aimlessly with little accomplished at the end of the day to justify being a stay at home mom. What's my deal and how do you do it?

Brandi said...

Trust me, Lila, I do live in chaos. I'm not sure there is a way to do everything and do it well. That's funny you said all of that, because after we left on Monday, I said the same thing! You are one of the most talented people I know.

Dancing Queen said...

brandi you are a blogging queen!!!! How do u do it. I love you!