One of my best childhood memories is waking up every Valentines day to sugar cookies that my mom had made the night before. She would make us each our own giant heart and pipe our name onto it. And if that wasn't cool enough, she would also make one for our school teacher. So exciting for a kid!
Yesterday I tried a new sugar cookie recipe I saw on one of my favorite blogs, Dear Cjane. I had never tried glazing cookies, because I am more of a frosting lover. (Like, twice as tall as the cookie type of frosting lover) But, the glaze was heavenly! And so aesthetically pleasing, I might add.
| |
This sugar cookie recipe. Can I just tell you-the cookie itself was so soft. Probably the best homemade sugar cookie I've ever tasted. It was almost like those big pink Granny B's type sugar cookies. The glaze just took it to a whole new level!
As you can see above--We have a sneaker! They are that good.






1 comment:
Looks yummy. I might just need to make some. Good idea about giving a cookie to the teacher. I was thinking if I should do something and that is a great idea.
Jackie Morse
Post a Comment