I am learning lately that mischief can occur in under a minute. In one day, Maya destroyed my extremely clean pantry (thanks to my Mom) by dipping her fingers in the Crisco and rubbing it all over herself, the other food items in the pantry, and the pantry door. Not to mention the crisco I found on the toilet seat and banister. What was I doing during this? Just changing the laundry! Honestly, she works fast! Needless to say, yesterday Eric put a lock on the pantry door because actually this is the 3rd time I have had the pleasure of cleaning up that awful stuff. No more Crisco surprises when we go to sit on the toilet; YAY!

Um, and this same day I gave her a bowl of ice cream and left the room. I thought she had finished the ice cream because a few minutes later I saw her bowl in the sink. "Oh, I've taught her well!" I thought. She even puts her bowl where it goes. I walk in my bedroom to find the beautiful shoes (above) with her ice cream in it.? Why? Who knows. Maya just thought that was a good place for the ice cream to be. And...there were ice cream handprints all over my bedspread...and a little more Crisco.

So, I'm thinking, "Boy, I'd better keep this girl occupied and do a project with her. We gathered leaves outside and made imprints on paper with the crayons. I thought it went great! Both kids loved it and kept trying new leaves to see what they would look like. While cleaning up, I found this crayon; a bite right in the middle. Some things I'll never understand, but I do get some good laughs every day!
5 comments:
Oh man that girl! Wow it really is a good thing she is cute. She is hilarious!
What a little monkey!
Maya is awesome! She is going to be FUN!!
I feel your pain!
Wow! She is a fast worker. I can't believe the things she comes up with. What a mind.
Post a Comment