I've talked it over with my husband and after weighing the pros and cons, we are setting our blog to private...again! It is probably smart with his job and all. He hasn't ticked anyone off yet, but I'm sure he will, and I don't really want them coming after us! We're taking other precautions as well, but this is the first step to making our lives a little less open.
Leave a comment with your email address, or if you'd feel more comfortable, email me at ericandbrandilynn@yahoo.com
I know that I have many of your email addresses already from the last time that I went private, but still leave me your email just in case!
I will email everyone that is signed up under my blog every time I post something new so that you don't have to check all of the time. I know that some of Eric's friends check this blog, too. Just email me and I'll add you...and anyone else that wants to be added. If you don't have a blogger account, still email me and I'll let you know how to sign in...after I figure that out. Thanks!
Typical Friday
1 week ago






17 comments:
So, I deleted the comments so that your email addresses aren't out there, just in case. Keep 'em comin'!
Post a Comment