I have been craving pumpkin for weeks! These pumpkin cookies are easy, inexpensive, delicious, and gone very quickly. Enjoy!
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
Ingredients:
- Spice Cake Mix
- 1 can (small) of Libby's pumpkin
- 1 bag of milk chocolate chips
Mix all together and spoon out onto a greased cookie sheet. Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes.
3 comments:
Fellow Blogging Friends,
Our blog is now set to private, as we have had an unknown and unwanted visitor post a nasty comment on our blog recently. You are still invited to view our blog, but I need your email address, in order to add you to our list of invited readers. Please send me the email address you use for blogger to melandstevebarnes@gmail.com, and I will add you right away!
Melanie and Steve
P.S. I am totally making the cookies with your recipe! They sound sooooo yummy! Thanks for sharing!
Brandi, I hope you are sending some of your great recipes to Winnie for the cookbook.
Easy Easy, thats the name of the game around here. THanks for the recipe and all the ideas. Were doing pumpkin bats tonight! Thanks!
Post a Comment