I am always so jealous when I see women who have flawless pregnancies. Meaning, they look beautiful, have gorgeous skin, don't get sick, have increased energy, and they don't gain weight anywhere but the belly. I pretty much hate those women. Right now anyway.
I feel sick. All. of. the. time. One thing I will say is that this has been my best pregnancy so far, but that's not saying much. I don't throw up, I am just extremely nauseous all day to the point of wanting to make myself throw up. Because of this, I cannot get myself to the gym. I want to. Really, I do. I just feel too sick. Or tired. One of the two. I really want to be one of those women I hate right now.
Does venting get rid of nausea because I feel a lot better right now...
Typical Friday
1 week ago






7 comments:
OH WOW! first off, congratulations! 2nd off, I know just how you feel! I was so nauseous with my girls that I couldn't even function.. hardly EVER throwing up! It will get better! Nibble on some graham crackers! That will help.. ginger helps too! They have ginger altoids now... Good luck.. if i can help you with anything let me know! Rest up! You need it right now!
So sorry, Brandi! Maybe you'll have a really easy baby to make up for the hard pregnancy!
And come to the cycling class with us on Mondays! It's always easier to make yourself go workout when someone else is going, too.
I feel ya. I have been so tired, I have felt so lazy because I don't do anything. I keep waiting for when I will start getting some of my energy back. I'm sorry your so sick. I was that way with Mais and sometimes I thought it was worse then throwing up because you never feel better. At least when you throw up you feel better for a minute. I hope you get feeling better. When is your first doc app?
I bet you are a beautiful pregnant woman...you just don't feel good, but that does NOT mean you don't look great!
I'm sorry to hear you are not feeling well. I hope things get better and you start feeling good again. Hang in there :-) You're the best!!
Thanks for the suggestions, Jan. I will try the ginger. I have been finding that if I drink a glass of milk, it helps for awhile.
Amber, I am there on Mondays! I miss the cycling class and it is getting hard to find time to exercise at all with Eric's schedule and me not feeling well.
Kelsey-I already had an ultrasound because I have had an ectopic pregnancy so they have to check for that right away. My first official app. is on Thursday.
As funny as it sounds, having morning sickness is a little bit of a comfort to me. I know that if I'm sick that the pregnancy hormones are there and chances are, the baby is growing normally.
Thanks for your support. I do feel better knowing that I have great friends I can call if I need anything at all.
Brandi, let's get together and vent. Seriously. Isn't it weird how fast you can feel close to someone when you are dealing with something hard (for us it's the exact same thing) at the same time? I check your blog frequently to make sure you're ok. I was also SO determined to exercise through my whole preg, but who wants to run even walk when they have the flu? What people don't realized is that preg is the same feeling, only it lasts for months, not just a few days. Hang in there ok? If you ever wanna call me and vent, go ahead. What's your email address? I'll send you my cell #.
i totally agree!! i feel like i am surrounded by beautiful women that only gain a total of like 15 pounds their whole pregnancy and lose it all the day they deliver the baby!! it is sooo depressing because i've already gained over that and i have 3 more months to go!! grrrrrrr!
Post a Comment