WE'RE EXPECTING BABY #3!!
We are very excited, and very surprised! This is a little unexpected, but it's always fun to have some surprises in life, right?
I've been really nauseous and dizzy, which has been hard going on Trek and Girl's Camp the last two weeks. Luckily, I have great friends and leaders that take care of me and worry about me.
I found out right after my Grandma passed away and I can't help but think that she had a hand in this. I can just picture her saying, "What are they waiting for? Send this next child down there!"
The one downside to this pregnancy is that I won't be running the half marathon. I am totally bummed. My 10K fell through because I was asked to go on Trek and now my half marathon dream will have to wait. I guess it's just not my time. I can say that I've run 12 miles, though, and that is a huge accomplishment. I plan on running as long as I can during my pregnancy to keep myself in shape.
So, now if you see me book it to the bathroom or wonder why I'm wearing those "sea bands"--you'll know!
I've been really nauseous and dizzy, which has been hard going on Trek and Girl's Camp the last two weeks. Luckily, I have great friends and leaders that take care of me and worry about me.
I found out right after my Grandma passed away and I can't help but think that she had a hand in this. I can just picture her saying, "What are they waiting for? Send this next child down there!"
The one downside to this pregnancy is that I won't be running the half marathon. I am totally bummed. My 10K fell through because I was asked to go on Trek and now my half marathon dream will have to wait. I guess it's just not my time. I can say that I've run 12 miles, though, and that is a huge accomplishment. I plan on running as long as I can during my pregnancy to keep myself in shape.
So, now if you see me book it to the bathroom or wonder why I'm wearing those "sea bands"--you'll know!






27 comments:
YEAH!!! Great news! 4 new cousins all the same year! Were you sick with both Hayden and Maya? I am so excited for you guys! When are you due?
I am so excited for you! It was fun getting to know you better at girls camp.
Yea! I am thrilled for you. Babies are such little miracles and I'm sure your grandma had some input in there :) So now that you have a boy and a girl, do you have any guesses (based on how you're feeling or wanting) what this next one is? Congrats!!
Brandi I am so excited for you. Brooke and Breanna said they had so much fun with you at girls camp. Thank you for being such a great leader to my girls.
Brandi, that's exciting -- congratulations! Hope you get over the yucky feeling part soon. Running can wait...you get to grow a baby! Hooray!!!
Juliana, I always get really sick with my pregnancies, but this one has been a little different. I've been really dizzy along with the nausea. Great fun!
Jody, we aren't going to find out what we are having this time! I have both boy and girl clothes, so I'm ready for either. I have no idea if it's a boy or girl, though because I've never had the dizziness. We'll see!
Janet, I had so much fun getting to know your girls a little better, too. They are so much fun!
Congratulations!!! I am going to call you soon, but I just wanted to congratulate you first...and who knows when I'll be able to call!!!
That's awesome Brandi, I'm so happy for you, you are such a great mom, and you are so beautiful when you are pregnant. Who are we kidding, you are beautiful all the time.
Congrats! I am so happy for you! Hope you get feeling better soon - that is the pits (but the end result is so worth it.....) Julie
How exciting!!!!!! I thought you said you were thinking about all of this. I am excited for you! And that is even more fun that you are not going to find out until it is begat.. I hope you start feeling better. And I hope everything goes well for you!
Congrats! How exciting! Why didn't you tell me when I saw you yesterday? :( And I have to say, giving birth and raising a baby is a WAY bigger accomplishment than running the 1/2 marathon. Plus, you can still do that next year.
congratulations brandi! that is such great news. i can't imagine the anticipation of finding out if you're having a boy or girl until the very day, so exciting. all the best.
oh and when are you due?
i am very excited for you! You are a wonderful mom!
That is way cool Brandi!! Congrats!!
Love dad
Hey, so we are like one of a million congrats on this. and, i'm due in like five weeks, so i'm not real excited for anyone who's pregnant right now! but, i do wish you guys the best with it all. reminds me of the last time i saw ya- two little fat first- timers... now i'm just a little fat third-timer:) love ya girl.
How exciting! Congratulations!
well shoots! congratumalations!!!
Brandi, Congrats on baby #3!! How exciting for you guys.
Congrats! So how far are you and when is your due date, it seems like we may be close in our pregnancies. How fun. I'm sorry you have been sick, that is never fun. I know what you mean about the running thing. I was going to do that half marathon in Aug but when I found out I was pregnant I decided to put it off. Maybe next year we can train together. But seriously congrats, that is awesome.
My due date is March 2nd, but having to schedule a C-section again, the baby will be here the last week of February.
Kelsey-
It seems like everyone is expecting a baby right now. It's so awesome! For sure, I am planning on running a half marathon next year. I would love to train together. My goal is to continue running 3 to 5 miles until I can't anymore. I am keeping the weight off this time!!
ARE YOU READY TO BE OUT NUMBERED???? I do have to say that 3 is ummmm.... Interesting. But it is also a ton of fun. It is not as hard as everyone says it is. You just have to be ok with pure chaois for awhile! Fun to have it be a suprise! I wanted that but Nick is too obsessed with being prepared! Oh well! Do you still want my jogging tunes? Sorry I went to Utah for 2 weeks and forgot to get it too you! Let me know your email and I will just send over all of my pump up music!
Congratulations!!! That is so exciting. I have no doubt that you will handle three with no problem. You are amazing with all that you do! Good luck through the next few months!
Congrats! You are an amazing mom and I am so very excited for you! I hope that the nausea and dizziness go away soon. I was that way with Kimmie. February/March is a perfect time to have a baby! Plus it won't be long after the baby that Hayden starts school! Congrats!!!
Congrats! I'm voting another boy for you! Good job on running! Congrats again...that is so exciting! I hope you feel better soon!
Congratulations to you too! That is so awesome that we have the same due date! Crazy! We'll both be sick together, and deliver together, haha! It helps when other girls can understand the sickness and stuff, so let's keep in touch! I can't BELIEVE you were able to do Girl's Camp and Trek! I haven't even been able to go to church for the last 4 weeks! You must just be a lot tougher! You go girl!
I am so excited to hear the great news. I wish I were having close to this one too but we have decided to wait a little while longer. I admire you for not finding out the sex. I could never do that.
We are going to be at your dad's house from August 21-31. On the 22 we are going to to the Davis County Fair and then the following weekend we want to do Swiss days. Are you feeling up to joining us for any of that? I do hope so. I love to visit with you when we are there. See ya soon.
Post a Comment