Tuesday, March 25, 2008

I Always Knew I Was Destined For Greatness!

blog readability test


This either means that I write really well, or that my blog doesn't make sense. I thought this was funny. I typed in a few of your blogs to see what the reading level was. Try it and see!

4 comments:

mikensi said...

i shouldn't be reading your blog if it's genius level. ;) i am but a mere high school writer. bwahahaha! probably because i say things like "bwahahahaha!"

Camie said...

Oh Brandi.... I have been so bad at commenting lately on blogs, but I must say that I LOVED getting caught up on yours. Your St. Patricks looked awesome, love the green feet :), the easter eggs are so cool (way to go Martha Stewart), and the baby chicks are so cute!!!! How fun! I am also so impressed with your desire and ambition---- I need to be more like you ( I use to tell my self, nine months to put it on, nine months to get it off, only problem is I am approaching nine months and no further to my goal than when I started- yikes)! I think you look great!

HeidiPorter said...

Hey Brand! Where ya at lately? Anyways your chickens are getting huge and I haven't even seen them yet! Oh ya and I was wondering if you guys were still thinking of getting a family picture! I have some really good ideas. Let me know! We should book a session soon. Thanks love ya!

Timothy & Kimberly Pettitt said...

I don't think I should do this one, it may come out BAD!!! You are so cute...love the new look!