Monday, July 16, 2007

Like a kid again!

On Friday night Eric and I were planning a much needed "date" without the kids. Most of our Friday nights are spent wishing we would have thought to get a babysitter, but since we still want to go out we take our kids. Date night is more of a family outing. We were going to the Farmington Festival Days the next morning, so we asked my Mother in law if she could watch the kids.

Get this--We went to Lagoon for date night. I have not done Lagoon without kids for ...FOREVER! I seriously felt like a kid again going from ride to ride! I highly recommend Lagoon for a couples night out. It was very fun, and that night I slept like a baby. (Lagoon is very exhausting!!)

2 comments:

Timothy & Kimberly Pettitt said...

Brandi! Thanks for your comment on our blog. It is so good to hear from you! Your kids are adorable. Wow, I can remember when you were pregnant with your first and now you have two! It looks like you guys are doing well. Where are you living these days. Is Eric all done with school and is he working now? It was good to hear from you. Tim says hello too.

Lila said...

Good for you! So sweet. Travis and I need to get better about date nights and alone time.