Friday, June 26, 2009

Our 7th Year!

Today is our 7 year anniversary! I am kind of a horrible wife and I'll be gone all day and night at our ward's Youth Conference. He's having such a good attitude about it, though. That's why I love him.

I love him for many other reasons too, but today I woke up thinking about our relationship and thought how great it is to be loved. He does a good job of making me feel loved and needed. He needs me and I need him. We make each other happy. We understand what makes the other one happy and we make sure we are doing those things consistently.

Our life has definitely taken us in a different direction than we had planned at first, and it has been hard for us, but I think we love each other more because we're doing this together. I love you, Eric! Sorry I won't be here--We'll make number "eight" great! :)

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Thanks for the invite! Your little family is so cute! How old are your kids? I've got a 5 year old girl, a 3 year old girl, and a 1 year old boy. Your kids are all a real good mix of you two - besides your oldest boy who I think looks just like his dad! Anywho, thanks again and happy anniversary!

Sarah said...

We're in Rexburg, ID and loving it. We're acutally trying to sell our house right now and move to Idaho Falls (about 1/2 an hour south). Paul was transferred an hour south to a place called Blackfoot in March and so it's been an extra two hours at least a day from the family and we want to be closer so that we can spend that time as a family together. Having the house on the market has been real stressful in this market and has definitely tried my faith, but I know there's a plan for us and I'm grateful that we have a job. Where are you living? What does Eric do?