Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Happy Holidays!


7 comments:

Unknown said...

I was starting to get worried about you. I haven't seen a new post in a couple weeks. It is good to see you blogging again.

Julie said...

Ok Brandi - how did you do this Christmas blog - way cute! And so are you and your family by the way.....

Meet the Elliott's said...

Cute picture...looks very cold!!!

dishes and laundry said...

You look like a model - seriously!
I love the new hair color!!!

Brandi said...

Wendy-You're way too kind! And, Julie-There is a blog site that you can get free templates on. It's www.matiekay.blogspot.com
It's free and has step by step instructions.

Lindy T! said...

Brandi? Is your hair dark like your Bianca days? I loved it that way you saucy minx....

Brandi said...

Yep! I went darker. Bianca days...That's funny! I forgot about my alternate personality when I went darker in high school. It does bring out a different side of me. :)